Ready for an adventure?
We are looking for dynamic Customer Service Professionals to join our client hospitality team!
The Client Services Team represents the clinic to the client throughout all stages of the client experience. They work closely with the technical team to provide a meaningful and pleasant client and patient experience. They maintain a full and confirmed appointment schedule, supervise and handle client arrival times based on the technical team needs, accept payment for services and sales, and provide an exceptional client experience. They are an integral part of the Veterinary Team and carry as much importance and responsibility as any other member of the team. It is a challenging and fast paced position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform end of day accounting tasks.
- Check in clients at appointment arrival.
- Take booking reservations, manage the client schedule and confirm appointment arrivals.
- Coordinate client arrival times based on the needs of the technical team.
- Communicate via phone and digital platforms with clients and team.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the technical department work and flow.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges, accepting payment, collecting charge account payments, balancing cash out and day end reports.
- Retail sales
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or concerns to their supervisor.
- Properly records and transfers any calls requiring technical support
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Additional duties as required
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Experience in a vet clinic and medical terminology are also preferred but not requirements
- Work interdependently and as a part of the team
- Self-motivated, friendly, punctual, and well versed (verbal and written English proficiency)
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work (honesty and integrity are non-negotiable)
- Demonstrates problem solving skills; ability to prioritize workload; organization
- Highly proficient computer skills are required
- Must have a full/Unrestricted Drivers License
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada, background check may be required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role within a highly demanding office environment
- Possess a sense of challenge and adventure!
What the position specifics entail:
- Full or part-time, permanent
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (Medical: employee and pet, personal development, continuing education, and more)
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
(Applications will only be accepted through this link. Please do not apply in person or by email. If you have any issues with submission, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)